We’re Hiring: Account Director
About Ginger: At Ginger, we build meaningful brands fueled by passion and purpose. By distilling the complex into clear, creative communications, we craft brands, educate audiences, influence change and shape communities.
We are a marketing and advertising agency with a passion for creative marketing solutions that drive results. We have a dynamic and talented team who collaborate to deliver outstanding results for our clients. We believe that kindness and a positive culture are key drivers of our success, and we are looking for an Account Director who shares this vision.
The Role: The Account Director is an influential, authentic, and strategic leader. They champion the overall client relationship on their accounts and promote cross-functional team collaboration to deliver and surpass results. They are responsible for the on-time and on-budget delivery of comprehensive, complex branding and marketing communications strategies, campaigns, and projects. The Account Director is a people leader responsible for the performance and professional growth of their team. They are an active contributor to the management, profitability, and growth of the agency. Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Effectively manage client relationships and align agency resources to deliver results
- Understand client objectives and strategies and communicate needs to the internal team
- Develop marketing communication strategies and tactical plans, based on a strong understanding of the client’s context in collaboration with the internal cross-functional team
- Lead project development from conceptualization through to post-mortem analysis ensuring a smooth production and rollout
- Ensure projects are completed on time and on budget
- Provide mentorship to a team of Account Managers and Coordinators
- Support the agency’s strategic priorities
- An undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing, Public Relations or Communications, or the equivalent experience
- 10+ years’ experience in marketing or communications with a minimum of 5 years agency experience.
- Experience leading strategy for complex initiatives and campaigns
- Effective team management capabilities
- Proven experience in client service and project management
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organization, and prioritization abilities
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- A strong result-oriented strategic thinker
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Hybrid Work
How to Apply: If you’re ready to embark on an exciting journey with Ginger and contribute to our mission of creating meaningful brands, please submit your application here.
Join Ginger and help us shape the future of marketing through your exceptional organizational skills and passion for creativity. We look forward to hearing from you!